FPS booster software helps to boost your games. And having a great gaming experience while keeping your PC in good health is crucial.
FPS stands for Frames Per Second, representing how many frames your graphics card can render per second and how many frames your monitor can display in one second.
Windows are designed as a general-purpose OS and may not be optimized specifically for your game. However, you will need an FPS booster software to perform this function. There are several of them, and we will take you by hand to show you which one you should get.
Is there a software to increase FPS?
Yes! There are several software applications designed for this purpose. The software will help maximize the use of your computer resources and ensure optimal performance.
These software will increase the PC’s FPS, which is also factored into the PC’s capabilities, type of game, display output, computer memory, graphic card, and so on.
FPS ratings are usually of four categories, and they are:
- 30 FPS: So far, this is considered the bare minimum for you to play a game. You will see that it is usually the most common frame screen rate. You can see this in low-end PCs and many console games.
- 60 FPS: This is an ideal frame rate for your computer due to gaming standards. However, you can attain this rate on consoles with well-optimized games.
- 120 FPS: You should be using a high-end PC. This frame rate is usually possible and is connected to 144Hz refresh rate monitors.
- 240 FPS: This is the highest frame rate that is achievable today. A 240Hz refresh rate monitor displays the 240 FPS frame rates. In contrast, 120 FPS rates are achievable on 144Hz monitors.
Decide on the type of game enthusiast that you are. You will select the frame rates that are suitable for you. And accordingly, you will choose the FPS booster software most suited to your need. The higher the FPS, the better.
Why is my FPS so low?
We have discussed the FPS ratings above. The speed of your FPS may be related to the category you belong.
These are some of the causes we have gathered for slow FPS:
- Display output: If the display output refreshes at low refreshing rate and you use a game with a higher framerate, you will experience slow FPS (e.g. 144Hz refresh rate monitors using a game of 24o FPS).
- RAM size: Lower memory size used for a higher frame rate can impact the FPS speed. You will need the appropriate game for your computer to suit the memory size.
- Graphic card: The type of graphic card must match the game’s frame rate. Anything outside that, you will experience slow FPS.
- Game type: Ensure you check the type of game and the details correctly. Else, you will impact your FPS speed.
- Processor speed: You must see that your processor speed is good enough for the game. Else, you will slow down your FPS.
- PC capabilities: All we have mentioned above and others can impact your FPS speed. This also includes your hard-disk drive size.
We have researched some FPS booster software for you.
What is the best optimizer for gaming?
1. Razer Cortex: Game Booster – Faster, smoother PC gaming performance
Razer Cortex: GAME BOOSTER is a popular FPS booster software in gaming apps. It automatically kicks in as soon as you launch a game. You can do this either on the gaming platform or from your desktop.
When you’re done gaming, it automatically restores your PC to its previous state. It helps to run your game perfectly even when your PC is not made for gaming.
The software app increases your FPS by micro-managing your Windows operating system and non-essential applications. It achieves this using two main modes. One is by disabling CPU sleep mode, and one causes the CPU core to prioritize gaming.
It incorporates a discrete, in-game FPS counter to help you keep track. You can even test and tune these settings even further.
Some essential features of Razer Cortex: GAME BOOSTER include:
- Maximize your FPS
- Auto boost your gaming
- Auto activate during game launch
- Optimize gaming performance using processing power
2. Game Fire – Best game optimizing performance
Game Fire is an incredible software app that optimizes PC performance to enable you to achieve the best gaming experience.
It uses advanced technology that helps your PC make decisions. It will determine which services, background processes, features, and programs must be temporarily disabled as you will play games.
Additionally, it will disable an extensive list of tasks such as network access and sharing, Windows Search, Windows Defender, etc. Those disabled tasks are those that might affect your gaming experience.
This program will display a list of apps and services that can discontinue before you begin playing your game.
Game Fire will concurrently perform real-time boosting to improve CPU and GPU temperature and clock speed.
Some essential features of Game Fire include:
- Reduce load on system resources
- Achieve higher in-game FPS
- Real-time performance optimization
- Tweak system settings with one click
- Manages all games
3. Wise Game Booster – Free Game Speedup Tool
Wise Game Booster is designed to improve your experience in gaming. It can boost your computer performance without delay. It optimizes system settings, ends unnecessary programs, and stops irrelevant services.
Even so, efficiency is achieved with one click, focusing your system resources only on the game you are playing.
Wise Game Booster will allow you to save your games in the My games folder. It will eliminate the need to search through cluttered desktop icons to identify them. You can manage your games and check game details from the dashboard of your computer.
As a manual control lover, you should choose the Wise Game booster.
Some essential features of Wise Game Booster include:
- Simple and efficient game booster
- Stabilize and speed up your system
- End Useless Processes & Irrelevant Services
- Manual optimization suggestions & Service Resume
4. EZ Systems Repairs – Experts in PC Health Solutions
EZ Systems Repairs fixes stubborn errors while cleaning out clutters. Meanwhile, it optimizes Internet speed while ensuring personal security.
It can maintain maximum computer performance in a more secure, stable, smart, automatic, and reliable way.
Additionally, it can manage computer resources with a great booster tool. It will use the tool during gaming and are essential for a maximum experience and great PC health.
The game booster is helpful if you love sharing your gameplay and recording the screen. It will help you enjoy playing games with other people, improving your socialization.
Some key features of EZ Systems Repairs include:
- Game booster
- Network tweaks
- PC repairer
- Registry cleaner
5. WTFast – Eliminate Lag, Faster Ping, Smoother Gaming
WTFast’s intelligent network notably provides you with a better online gaming experience. It gives reduced latency, lower ping, and, consequently, far fewer lost packets.
The app uses machine learning to select a suitable optimized traffic path for your game connection.
WTFast will let you see what’s happening with your data as it connects you to your game servers. Additionally, it supports many games and adds more all the time.
A user said, “In Fortnite I’m on the top 10 when it comes to Philippines win rate. Well, without WTFAST I wouldn’t be able to reach top 10 in Fortnite, thank you for making this application.”
It can completely eradicate jitters and clutters simultaneously. The application also helps you to enjoy your online games.
Some essential features of WTFast include:
- Real-time analytics
- Auto selection of optimized path]
- Reduce latency
- Enhanced online gaming experience
6. Smart Game Booster 5 – Boost FPS for smoother gaming
Smart Game Booster is designed to enable higher FPS by unlocking the full potential of CPU&GPU to attain smoother animations. It does this in due time with less tearing and lower system latency.
Whenever your gaming experience is needed to be enhanced, you will do it with a simple click on the “boost” button. You could also modify overclocking by checking options when they need setting boost.
Additionally, it stabilizes your computer system, preventing frequent crashes. Also, it automatically boosts your computer into gaming mode by removing background programs, not to mention releasing more disk space and updating drivers.
Smart Game Booster incorporates an Anti-virus and Firewall protection to protect your system. A scan can help remove possible privacy leaks and threats, thus protecting your game account from intrusion.
Some key features of Smart Game Booster include:
- Smoother gaming
- Optimized performance
- Privacy protection
- Super boost
- FPS and temperature monitor
7. MSI Afterburner – Gold standard of overclocking utilities
MSI Afterburner claims to be the most used graphics card software. To begin with, its reliability and ability to work on any card give you complete control. That is, it permits you to monitor your hardware activity in real time.
Moreover, it’s completely free! MSI Afterburner is available at an utterly free-of-charge cost and can be used with graphics cards from all brands.
It incorporates a scanner that is automated. The function will find the highest stable overclock settings for your card regardless of the OS. It will also give you a free boost on your PC performance to allow a smooth experience in-game due to higher FPS.
Some essential features of MSI Afterburner include:
- Overclocking tools
- In-built scanner
- On-screen display
- Hardware monitor
When you need your FPS booster software to optimize your frame rates, this guide can comfortably bring you out of frustrating situations. In simple terms, we assure you that you should try our apps and then note the improvement.
Finally, let us know which apps best worked to improve your FPS. You can do this by simply dropping a comment for us below.